Whether you are developing a new product, implementing a new technology, or rolling out a global initiative, we have the program management expertise, business processes, and technology to make your next strategic program roll-out a success.
With our strategic program management expertise we help drive your strategic initiatives from formulation to successful implementation. We can optimize and tune your Program Management Office, define planning elements and help create your strategic roadmap.Atruz Solutions has developed a unique and proven agile methodology for implementing large scale programs in difficult and high-pressure environments. We also help companies successfully launch products in growth countries like China and India.
Our program management offerings include:
- Program management office
- Strategic corporate planning
- Business requirements definition
- Organizational planning and design
- Financial and budget planning
- Vendor management
- Multi-lingual user training
- Implementation of strategic solutions
- PMO Workshops
Our consultants are PMP certified by the Project Management Institute and have the experience of many large scale implementations. If your existing program is not on track or not delivering the expected performance, we are happy to assess the situation and work with you on a turn-around plan.
During a 2-3 week workshop, our team can empower your staff to effectively initiate strategic programs. We can help optimize an existing program management office and make it more effective to implement a successful program on-time and on-budget with the desired benefits and results.
During this workshop we help define the planning elements for successful implementation of a strategic program.
Outline of Vision
• Translation of Vision into Scope and Goals
• Define Metrics and outline process to capture baseline
• Identify Dependencies
• Define roles and responsibilities
• Outline high-level time-line
• Evaluate assumptions and determine mitigation strategiesy
• Track financials & set-up cost/benefit model to evaluate progress